The Mountain Wedding Garden
Wildflower Capital of Colorado
Dazzling summer displays of wildflowers are made possible in this beautiful area by abundant moisture falling in the surrounding Elk Mountains. Their unusual east-west orientation holds winter snow and acts as protection from prevailing winds.
Many couples envision exchanging their vows in a Rocky Mountain meadow, knee-deep in flowers, but are faced with issues of accessibility for family, guests, musicians, etc. Our site has lush meadows nearby, a beautiful garden, and practical amenities. A flagstone aisle transitions into the vows area, where the views are breathtaking. The garden is radiant with traditional garden flowers and wildflowers, hanging baskets, shrubs and trees.
Seeing is believing!
"We had an absolutely positive experience. . . . we thought the garden/pavilion were extremely reasonably priced and the views cannot be beat. "
"The photographs of the garden simply do not do it justice. We were absolutely delighted!"
"Our friends said that this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. The views are so stunning, I got chills the first time my husband and I saw the setting."
Mountain Wedding Garden Amenities
- Space for seating of up to 200 guests
- Parking for guests, electricity, and restrooms
- Easy accessibility off a paved road
- 125 white resin folding chairs available free of charge
- 18 – Eight foot long banquet tables
- Fire pit at the Pavilion
- A covered, rustic open-air pavilion available as a rain option and for your rehearsal/reception